School and Uni Tutoring
Study Skills (includes VCE and Secondary)
• Time Management and Goal Setting
• Exam strategies using exam papers
• Stress Management techniques
• Planning an essay under exam conditions
• Exam questions under exam conditions
• Lateral thinking skills in your exam
• Maintaining your motivation during VCE
English as a Second Language - all levels
• Grammar (including internet & interactive programs)
• Conversation and Pronunciation
• Writing (includes all genres and strategies)
• Notetaking and reading strategies
• Oral presentation skills (includes non-verbal communication)
• Listening skills workshop
• Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
• Mediation skills
• The use of role play and Management Video/DVD.
Career Change and Networking
• Beginning with an individual consultation based on self appraisal of strengths and areas requiring growth.
• Networking in small groups to maximise future opportunities for employment or self employment.
• Lateral thinking skills